Château Haut-Goujon Château Haut-Goujon Cuvée Cabernet - Rouge - 2012
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Haut-Goujon
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Lalande-de-Pomerol
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 80%, merlot 20%
- Soil : Graves argilo-sablonneuses
Drink it now, and for up to 20 years! Serve after decanting, between 17 and 18°C.
To impress - This will surprise you
Perfect with a roast doe with cranberries or a capon stuffed with foie gras.
Aperitif - Foie gras - Cheese - Game - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS