Château Haut-Goujon Montagne Saint Emilion de Haut Goujon - Rouge - 2016
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Haut-Goujon
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo-sablonneux-graveleux
A wine to be opened with friends and family that can be drunk now because its three years in the bottle give it the necessary maturity. It can also be kept for up to 10 years.
Why not a leg of lamb, a veal chop, an onglet with vegetables and mushrooms?