Château Haut-Goujon Montagne Saint Emilion Haut Goujon - Rouge - 2014
90/100 (Highly recommended) ; Wine Enthusiast 2021 ; Le Point 15 / 20 ; Silver Lyon 2017
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Haut-Goujon
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo-sablonneux-graveleux
A wine that will accompany your meals with friends and family. Drink it today. Cellaring potential: 10 years maximum.
To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
Perfect on free-range chicken, with lamb...
Foie gras - Cheese - Game - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS