Château la Bastide Hortus de L'Amour, primé WORLD OF ROSE, Vinum Zürich 2022 - Rosé - 2021
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château la Bastide
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc-Cabrières
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah 60%, Grenanche 40%
- Soil : Terrasses du quaternaire avec gros galets roulés. Exposition Sud/ Sud-Ouest, protégée des vents dominants par les massifs forestiers.
To be served chilled with a tasty and sincere cuisine. A gastronomic rosé, this wine is the natural continuation of the cuvée Astrosa (Happy Woman in Occitan).
To be opened now and kept for up to 5 years.
Serve chilled as an aperitif for your sunny meals. Ideal to accompany white meats, grilled meats and dishes in seasonal sauces.