Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Les Croisille
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Cahors
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Malbec
- Soil : Argiles rouges siliceuses, Calcaires kimméridgiens, Calcaires Sidérolithiques
Drink now or keep in the cellar. Great ageing potential.
Perfect with noble meats, foie gras, truffles and forest mushrooms.