The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Allemand
- Year : 2021
- Region : Southern Alps
- Appellation : IGP - Hautes-Alpes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100 % Merlot
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
A wine to be enjoyed after work as an aperitif with a plate of cold meats or cheese. Consume now and up to 5 years from now.
It will be perfect with sausage and cheese boards or with meals made with beef ribs, tartar or as an accompaniment to grilled meats.