The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Cauhapé
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon Sec
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Gros Manseng
- Soil : argilo-silicieux
Can be enjoyed now or kept for 3 years. Serve between 7 and 11°C.
It can be enjoyed as an aperitif or preferred as an accompaniment to the fine, iodized texture of shellfish and crustaceans. It will accompany marvellously a grapefruit with shrimps, lemon fish fillets, grilled fish.