Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Cauhapé
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 50% Petit Manseng, 50% Gros Manseng
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-silicieux exposés sud-est
Serve at 14-16°, to be kept up to 7 years.
To impress - To be kept - This will surprise you
This wine will perfectly reveal a smoked pork-butchery, will emphasize a salmon in the court bouillon or a finely cooked fish, even grilled. It will marry a white meat or a sheep cheese from our valleys. It will surprise you with dishes such as: langoustines with Thai basil, gambas flambéed with aniseed, old-fashioned veal blanquette, tender game like pigeon or guinea fowl.
Aperitif - Asian - Cheese - Seafood - Game - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS