Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Cauhapé
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Petit Manseng
- Soil : Argilo-silicieux exposé Sud-Est
A childcare capacity of more than 15 years
To impress - To make your cellar
The food and wine pairings are rich with this cuvée: aperitif, semi-cooked foie gras, fresh foie gras with apples and grapes, sheep's cheese, nougat dessert, tarte tatin.
Aperitif - Dessert - Foie gras
THE LATEST COMMENTS