Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : DOMAINE DISCHLER
- Year : 2019
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
To be served as an aperitif, as a starter with foie gras, with roquefort or blue cheese and as a dessert.
Can be kept for up to 15 years. Serve between 8 and 10°.
To impress - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
Perfect as a starter with a slice of foie gras, as a dessert with a chocolate or apricot tart.
Excellent with strong cheeses such as Roqueforts, Fourme d'Ambert, Munster or Maroille.
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese
THE LATEST COMMENTS