The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine du Chardon Bleu
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Grignan-Les-Adhémar
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 60% Grenache, 40 % Syrah
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
The cuvée du Brigand rouge can be enjoyed now, or kept for 5 years. It can be enjoyed as an impromptu meal, as an aperitif with friends, but can also be combined with a more elaborate meal at family gatherings.
This cuvée goes very well with a meal composed of terrines as a starter (pork, rabbit, small game), followed by roasted poultry accompanied, for example, by a spring vegetable dish and a cheese platter.