Domaine Viticole du Château de Cabidos Saint Clément Petit Manseng Doux - Liquoreux - 2017
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Viticole du Château de Cabidos
- Year : 2017
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Comté Tolosan
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : Petit Manseng 100%
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires graveleux
From now on and to keep for up to 8 years.
This cuvée will be perfect as an aperitif, with cheeses such as parmesan, comté or marbled pasta (Roquefort). It will perfectly match a semi-cooked foie gras or desserts made with apples or exotic fruits.