The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Chéneau
- Year : 2011
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Sur Lie
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil : Gneiss
To be enjoyed around a good dish, or as an aperitif. Serve between 9° and 11°C.
It can be enjoyed with seafood, fish or simply as an aperitif.