The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Ascumbas
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80% Merlot – 20% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Sol silico-argileux
It is a wine to keep for more than 10 years.
Perfect with honeyed duck sleeves, a bavette with shallots fondue, a roast veal stuffed with truffles, or with cheeses such as munster, reblochon de Savoie or Pont-l'évêque.