The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Bellevue
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet franc 60%, cabernet sauvignon 40%
- Soil : Schiste gréseux
Serve at a very slightly cool temperature of 13 - 16°c. For immediate consumption and for the coming year.
- numerous cold cuts (Rillauds d'Anjou, rillettes, smoked hams...)
- dense-fleshed river fish with a reduced red wine sauce made with butter
- cold or fried black pudding, grilled pork.
- beef tartars or carpaccios,
- soft cheeses (reblochon, brie, camembert...)