Château Bellevue Coteaux du Layon 1er cru Chaume "Les guignardes" - Blanc - 2016
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Bellevue
- Year : 2016
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux du Layon
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : chenin 100%
- Soil : schistes beiges
To be drunk at a temperature of 5 to 6° C. Already very pleasant, this wine will evolve without worry over several decades.
The marriage will be perfect with:
- goose or duck foie gras, semi-cooked or pan-fried
- noble shellfish with a creamy Layon sauce
- salads of confit gizzards and duck breast
- blue-veined cheeses
- charlottes with pears or hot tarts tatin