Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de La Rivière
- Year : 2013
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Fronsac
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot (84%), Cabernet Sauvignon (8%), Cabernet Franc (6%), Malbec (2%)
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire sur plateau et coteaux
The red wines of Château de La Rivière are ideal to drink with a meal and all events can be associated with it.
Perfect with red meats, game, hard cheeses, chocolate desserts, as an aperitif, during a barbecue.
The Wine Estate
Château de La Rivière
100 hectares of land including 65 hectares of vines planted with a majority of Merlot on the hillsides and clay-limestone plateaus of Fronsac. This chateau with its rich history conceals many treasures, the most surprising of which is undoubtedly its underground cellars dug in the 18th and 19th centuries. The conditions are perfect for the aging of the wine: 13°C all year round, with a humidity level close to 100% and total darkness.