The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Egiategia
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 50% Ekigaina, 50% Arinarnoa
- Soil : Océan
Dena Dela Rosé is part of the range of wines partly vinified under water for 9 months. It is best served chilled to bring out the aromas of wild strawberries and raspberries, extended by a mineral and iodine structure. It is composed of a 100% Cabernet Sauvignon grape variety.
Dena Dela rosé is very easy to drink as an aperitif, but also goes well with spicy dishes or red fruit cakes.