The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Maison Ventenac
- Year : 2022
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Vin de Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 95% Chardonnay, 5% Gros Manseng
- Soil : Sol Argilo-Calcaire
A mineral, straightforward and above all complex wine is the perfect reflection of Carole's character, a lady with a rich personality and legendary straightforwardness, who assumes her differences.
Serve as an aperitif or with a meal. Drink now and cellar for up to 7 years. Serve between 11 and 13°C.
A perfect wine as an aperitif, or with a Provençal tuna flan, gambas fritters, scallops gratin, and a veal escalope à la normande.