The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Maison Ventenac
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc 100%
- Soil : Sol argiles profonds et calcaires
A wine that can be kept for two to four years, but which can also be appreciated in its youthful freshness.
To be served slightly chilled.
It can be associated, for example, with charcuterie or "canaille" dishes such as grilled andouillette, black pudding, pâtés or terrines