The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Maison Ventenac
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : Sol Argilo-Calcaire
From now on, and to be kept for up to 3 years. Serve chilled between 11 and 13°C.
A perfect wine to accompany avocados stuffed with shrimps, a filet of red mullet à la provençale, and a risotto with asparagus.