Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Maison Ventenac
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : Sol Argilo-Calcaire
From now on, and to be kept for up to 3 years. Serve chilled between 11 and 13°C.
A perfect wine to accompany avocados stuffed with shrimps, a filet of red mullet à la provençale, and a risotto with asparagus.
The Wine Estate
The idea behind each Ventenac wine is to offer the most direct and unadulterated expression of the aromatic qualities of our Cabardès grapes. Too many times the word "terroir" has been overused, transgressed, misused... We have lost its meaning. So here, we try to put the church back in the middle of the village, to make people rediscover what are really wines witnessing their terroir. But be careful! Not the good old deviant terroir, dubious, which sniffs "papi's cap"! No! The Syrah of Ventenac must taste like no other. Just like its Cabernet Franc or its Chenin. We want wines with identity! Wines that are assertive! Wines that are not pretentious but that do not lack pretension.