The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine FL
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Savennières
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Chenin Blanc 100%
- Soil : Coteaux schisteux et présence de rhyolite dure (Roche volcanique).
Ideal for meals from starter to main course. A wine that can be drunk now, with the possibility of keeping for ten years or so, developing notes of candied fruit. To be served between 11 and 14°C
Omelette with porcini mushrooms, cicada of the sea and shellfish, asparagus, endives, artichokes