Maison Philippe Cordonnier Côte de nuits-villages "Réserve de la Comtesse" - Blanc - 2018
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Maison Philippe Cordonnier
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Côte de nuits villages
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : Argilo-calacaire
Serve between 10° and 12°C. To be enjoyed between 2018 and 2026.
Will enhance your oysters, fish, poultry, and will be perfect with a cheese platter.
The Wine Estate
Maison Philippe Cordonnier
The 2020 vintage marks the first year of official conversion to organic agriculture for the estate. Before its certification, the domain was already cultivating its vines in this way, but it seemed legitimate to Philippe to make his work official. The Domaine Philippe Cordonnier is located in the commune of Corgoloin in Burgundy, in the appellations Bourgogne Aligoté and Hautes Côtes de Beaune. His first vintages immediately won over our team. He is undeniably one of the new domains to follow in Burgundy!