The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Rière Cadène
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 17°
- Grape : Carignan, Macabeu, Grenache gris, blanc et noir.
- Soil : vallée de l’Agly, schistes noirs
For those who want to discover the dry oxidative wines of Roussillon and broaden their aromatic universe. To be enjoyed with very good friends to remake the world.
This type of wine has always existed in Roussillon. It was mainly used in cooking for traditional dishes (chicken with gambas...). To be enjoyed with Pata Negra ham on slices of toasted bread with olive oil, Collioure anchovies or artichoke soufflet with gambas.